- Please return items after libraries reopen, all due dates have been extended.
- Library staff will be available to answer questions and assist with online resources over the phone. Service hours will be 10am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Mendocino County Library Mission
- To provide materials to the general public for education and recreation
To inspire lifelong learners to further their knowledge
- To enrich the lives of the patrons by offering materials that are not commonly available to the individual
- To assess the needs of the community to provide current and adequate resources for their specific community needs
- To prepare a budget and long-range plan for future services and adhere to its guidelines
- To encourage an atmosphere that promotes the exchange of ideas while valuing diversity
- To promote the teaching of reading and information literacy to patrons of all ages
Library Administration Office
Policies & Procedures
Friends of the Library