All Mendocino County Library Locations Now Offer Curbside Service.
Curbside pickup service will be available, Monday through Friday from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm, by appointment only. Item requests and curbside pick-up reservations can be made by calling your local branch or visiting the Locations page to select your branch and fill out the request form.
For the safety of all, Mendocino County Library staff will be wearing masks and wash/sanitize hands prior to or wear gloves during the selection, processing and packing of requested items. In addition, all items available for request will be properly quarantined and/or disinfected in accordance with CDC protocols.
To ensure successful service please carefully follow the instructions given to you by library staff.
How to use curbside service
- Request items by calling your branch, visiting the Locations page, and selecting your branch
- Request up to five items using online form, or ask staff to select for you
- Only one submission per week
- All items must be available at your local branch
- Pick up is by time-slot reservation, and may not be available on the same day as the request Branch staff will contact you to set up pick up reservation time
How item pickup reservations work - staff will give you detailed branch specific instructions at the time the reservation is made
- Wear a face covering.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least six feet apart.
- Do not congregate around material pick up areas.
- Do not approach staff.
Links to branch specific Library Item Pick-Up Request forms
Other important information
- At this time all library branches are closed to the public.
- All branches and book drops are closed to returning materials.
- No donations are being accepted.