What is Axis 360?
Shared by Mendocino, Sonoma, and Lake County Libraries, Axis 360 is a state-of-the-art system for circulating digital audiobooks and ebooks.
Axis 360 improves the eBook and eAudiobook process as follows:
- One-time library card number authentication remembers the customer after that without requiring creation of a separate account.
- Easy checkout and download.
- Seamless transition to reading and listening checked out books.
How do I get Started with Axis 360?
Axis 360 is available by web browser and by mobile app. All you need is your library card number and PIN (4 digit Personal Identification Number). You not need to set up a separate account.
- On a web browser, access Mendocino County Library’s Axis 360 catalog at: http://mendo.axis360.baker-taylor.com/
- Or you can navigate to your app store, search for Axis 360 and download the app.
- After downloading the app, search for Mendocino County Library and login using your library card number and PIN.
- For more assistance see Axis 360's help pages.